Get Nifty Forums Forum Index
$25.00 US
suggested retail
Get Nifty Forums
getnifty.com

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

DFA, Single-Use, Kiki and Riff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Get Nifty Forums Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: DFA, Single-Use, Kiki and Riff Reply with quote

Some of these questions were asked in a previous thread but didn't seem to be answered. I have a few more too.

Can the DFA's special effect only be used at the start of a danger attack, or anytime?

If anytime, what happens to cards that are already in play (and is Oasis defeated or Kiki cancelled in this case)?

If a Single-Use Object is used during a challenge, is it discarded immediately with its stats ignored, or discarded after the challenge ends?

Do the ferret wings allow you to bring Kiki back from the discard pile (even several turns later) if she wasn't cancelled? If not, can she be returned to the hand after a challenge ends but before she's discarded?

Finally, if Riff is played for Niftyness while the plot is 'Let me check my notes', do you draw three cards?