Get Nifty Forums Forum Index
$25.00 US
suggested retail
Get Nifty Forums
getnifty.com

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

Question about the Playstayshun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Get Nifty Forums Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VoiceofKiki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Question about the Playstayshun Reply with quote

If Player 1 has played the Playstaytion card to the table and is asked for help by Player 2 during a boredom challenge, would Player 1 autimatically negate the challenge just by saying, "Sure, I'll help you," or would Player 1 have to give Player 2 the Playstayshun card to help them?

Btw, I HATE the Playstayshun card. Far too uber-card for my taste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pclips
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep all effects of the objects of the assisting player count. Even Playstayshun.

It's rare to get a game where Playstayshun doesn't factor in, but we felt it was nice to have a couple of extra powerful cards in there. It makes it nice to get some intermediate goals in there...sucks for the other players, but only *this* game. And there are cards you can watch for to cancel it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still an uber-card. I understand what you're saying, but it still pisses me off. (Probably cause I've only ever had it once and the game ended before i found a Wierd card. How bad does that suck?)

Personally, I love the Kiki/Ferret-wings combo. But that was a no-brainer for all of you. Although, I would have given Kiki a Wierd factor of 4.

Thanks for finally getting back to me.
VoiceofKiki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that last one was from me. Forgot to sign in. Embarassed Silly ferret.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger